Failing to home could be caused by various reasons, please provide the troubleshooting video to your reseller.
Homing issues could be caused by the following reasons-
- The firmware version isn't compatible / The firmware update failed
- Limited switch not well-connected / Limited switch being out of order
- Step motor being out of order
- The motherboard is out of order
- The skewed Aluminum extrusion - Check here
Troubleshooting Records :
The full homing process should be recorded.
The screen should cover the whole machine. When the homing process starts, focus on recording the screen and sound of the machine.
Manually pull the laser head to the center of the workspace > click “MAINTAIN” on the screen; then the laser head will move up to the top and then move left to the far left to home.
As shown in the video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.